Celebrating World Class Innovation In Human Capital In Africa
After a successful launch in 2012, HR Leads in Africa is returning in June 2013. It’s your chance to be part of the strategic HR leadership group who are transforming organisational performance. You’ll join over 100 leading experts from public and private sector organisations from across Africa seeking new ways to develop talent and make the most of human capital in Africa.
At HR leaders in Africa you’ll discover how to maximize career and organisational development programmes, and link them to your business objectives. You’ll get tools to address your competency shortages from the Africa’s top employers and most successful organisations.
The agenda engineered around your most pressing issues in talent management, succession planning, leadership and organisational capability as well as the latest trends in L&D and employee motivation. Network among your most innovative and inventive peers – exchange ideas, tips and solutions for your talent challenges and build essential industry contacts.
Why You Need To Attend HR Leaders In Africa 2013
- Special interview: business leaders meet HR heads – hear first hand from C- level executives their views, expectations, and HR competencies valued by senior management
- Including the best employers in the world and Africa at large to share with you their expertise
- Lessons in Leadership
- Regional focus and credibility – for useful workplace practicality
- Share learning and take away experience transfer from major internationals to regional SMEs
- Network, network, network! With an unrivalled gathering of HR professionals, leaders of thought in business and subject matter experts in HR practice
- Interesting formats: interviews, industry specific break-out sessions, panel debates, think tanks, interactive Q&As
- Cross-Industry Perspectives: multi- sector viewpoints from HR thought leaders
View 2012 Event Pictures
Who Should Attend?
Here’s what you missed out on in
2012 at HR Leaders In Africa!
(Don’t just take our word for it)
||LEAVE WITH PRACTICAL
TOOLS AND TACTICS
FROM 2 WORKSHOP DAYS
LED BY WORLD-CLASS